At Roofline Design, we take pride in being one of the most recommended roofline replacement companies in the UK.
We work extensively on the south coast and have been providing roofing, conservatory, window and door replacements and installation in Bournemouth, Boscombe, Springbourne and across the South East Dorset area for many years.
We don’t use sales reps and we don’t ask for a deposit up front – our team of highly-trained surveyors and installers will provide expert advice and an unbeatable service at every step of the way, from the no-obligation quote, to tidying up when the job’s done. We’re committed to exceptional quality, service and value.
Postcodes we work in around Bournemouth:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.