We are Roofline Design, a roofline installation and replacement company operating throughout the UK.
We have many years of experience working for customers in Bury, and throughout the Greater Manchester area – located in West Yorkshire, we can be on site quickly.
Our surveyors and installers are a friendly, professional team that pride themselves on providing unbeatable quality, service and value on every job, whether we’re responding to an emergency or assisting with a renovation. We never ask for a deposit, and only consider the job done when you’re 100% happy.
Postcodes we work in around Bury:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.