We are Roofline Design, a Leeds-based roofline installation company.
We have many years of experience working for customers in the Cross Gates area, and across the city, providing a range of roofing and home renovation services.
Our local team of surveyors and installers (we don’t use travelling sales reps!) are a friendly, professional team that pride themselves on providing unbeatable quality, service and value on every job, giving you all of the advice you need to make the right choice for your home. Our commitment to the highest standards mean we never ask for a deposit – we only consider the job done when you’re 100% satisfied, and we’ve tidied up after ourselves. We also regularly run a range of special offers for customers in Leeds, so keep checking back.
Postcodes we work in around Cross Gates:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.