Roofline Design provides roofing, conservatory, window and door replacements and installation throughout England and Scotland.
We have been working in Dunfermline and across Fife for many years, and regularly run special offers to give our customers great value on both full roofline replacements and minor renovations.
Our friendly team of highly-trained surveyors and installers pride themselves on providing unbeatable quality and service on every job. They’ll talk you through your options, provide you with a no-obligation quote, and clean up after themselves when the works are all done.
We work in the following areas around Dunfermline:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.