We are Roofline Design, a roofline installation and replacement company workings across London.
We’ve been working in East London for many years, covering Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Newham, Redbridge, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest and Hackney.
Our team takes pride in providing unbeatable quality, service and value on every job. We also regularly run special offers across our product range, to give our customers the best possible value, and provide guarantees for everything we install.
Postcodes we work in around East London include:
- E1 and E1W
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.