Roofline Design provides roofline replacements and installation throughout the north of England.
Our team of highly-trained surveyors and installers have been working in East Yorkshire for many years, providing a range of roofline and home installations and replacements across the county, from Howden and Goole to Hull, Beverley and Bridlington.
We pride ourselves on giving our customers unbeatable quality on every job, with regular special offers for great value home renovations. Our commitment to the highest standards mean we never ask for a deposit – we only consider the job done when you’re 100% satisfied with our service.
Postcodes we work in across East Yorkshire include:
- YO15, YO16, YO25, YO4, YO41-43, YO8
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
Waterproof and watertight, Firestone rubber roofs are perfect for small flat roofs. We have a dedicated flat roof team who can respond to emergencies with a swift call-out service, and the quick installation means your new roof can be fitted with an incredibly short turnaround.
Firestone rubber roofs have a life expectancy of over 50 years, providing resistance to rain, UV radiation, fire, ozone, alkali rains, and high and low temperatures.
On the day of installation, we will:
- Check the substrate is suitable for installation, correcting any defects and removing anything that may damage the rubber membrane.
- Unroll the membrane over the roof, and allow it to settle without stretching.
- Fold the membrane around corners, drains, vents and edges to ensure everything is watertight, and that roof features remain in use.
- Attach the membrane to the roof with cold-applied adhesive