Roofline Design provides roofing, conservatory, window and door replacements and installation throughout the south of England.
We have a great deal of experience working all over Devon, assisting customers across Exeter, including the city centre and its suburbs such as Newtown, Pinhoe and Wonford, as well as nearby Topsham, Redhills, Cadbury, Exmouth, Sidmouth, and beyond.
Our surveyors and installers are a friendly, professional team that pride themselves on providing unbeatable quality, service and value on every job. Whether we’re providing an emergency replacement or a full renovation, we never ask for a deposit, and only hand over your invoice when you’re completely happy with your home.
We work in the following postcodes around Exeter:
- EX1, EX2, EX3, EX4, EX5, EX6
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
Waterproof and watertight, Firestone rubber roofs are perfect for small flat roofs. We have a dedicated flat roof team who can respond to emergencies with a swift call-out service, and the quick installation means your new roof can be fitted with an incredibly short turnaround.
Firestone rubber roofs have a life expectancy of over 50 years, providing resistance to rain, UV radiation, fire, ozone, alkali rains, and high and low temperatures.
On the day of installation, we will:
- Check the substrate is suitable for installation, correcting any defects and removing anything that may damage the rubber membrane.
- Unroll the membrane over the roof, and allow it to settle without stretching.
- Fold the membrane around corners, drains, vents and edges to ensure everything is watertight, and that roof features remain in use.
- Attach the membrane to the roof with cold-applied adhesive