Unbeatable quality, service and value from Roofline Design.
Offering customers excellent quality and unbeatable choice, we have been working in the Gateshead and wider Tyne and Wear areas for many years, providing long-term fixes for roofline isses and a range of home renovation services.
Our team of installers will give their expert advice at every step of the way to help you make the right choice for your home, and we pride ourselves on unbeatable quality on every job, whether we’re responding to an emergency or quoting for a planned restoration. We provide guarantees on all of the products we install.
Where we work in and around Gateshead:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.