Unbeatable quality, service and value from Roofline Design.
We’re a roofline installation and replacement company working across Scotland. We have a great deal of experience working in Glasgow, and know the city’s building styles well. Our team of installers will give their expert advice at every step of the way to help you make the right choice for your home, and we offer a huge range of colours and styles across our entire product range so you can be sure of the right fit.
We’re not limited to one area of Glasgow – we cover everywhere from the city centre to Cowcaddens, Kelvinbridge, Broomhill, Drumchapel, Lambhill, and out to Mount Florida, Newlands, and beyond. We pride ourselves on unbeatable quality on every job – check our customer reviews below as we believe they speak for themselves!
Postcodes we work in in Glasgow include:
- G1, G2, G3, G4, G5
- G9, G11, G12, G13, G14, G15
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.