Roofline Design provides roofing, conservatory, window and door replacements and installation throughout the UK.
We have a great deal of experience working across High Peak and the wider Derbyshire area, and know Glossop well – our team of installers can help you make the right choice for your style of home, with a huge range of options across our entire product range so you can get the perfect fit.
We run regular special offers too, so keep checking back for great prices, and we provide guarantees on all of the products we install. Get a free quote today by filling in the form below – there’s no obligation to go ahead, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.
We work in the following areas around Glossop:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.