Roofline Design provide roofing, conservatory, window and door replacements and installation throughout the UK.
Basedin West Yorkshire, we’ve been working in Haxby and across the wider York area for many years. We are highly recommended in the area for our ability to offer expert advice that leads to perfectly-suited home renovations and permanent solutions for roofline issues.
Our local team of surveyors and installers are professional and friendly – you’ll never deal with sales reps, just the experts who’ll carry out the work. We pride ourselves on unbeatable quality and value on every job – so get in touch for a no-obligation quote today!
Where we work around Haxby:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.