Unbeatable quality, service and value from Roofline Design.
As one of the most highly recommended roofline replacement companies across Yorkshire, we’ve been working in Kingston upon Hull for many years, specialising in providing great value and a huge range of options when it comes to permanent fixes for roofing issues, as well as offering a number of other home renovation services for our customers.
Our team of installers have extensive experience working in Hull and its surrounding areas – from Bilton and Willerby to further afield in Nessle, North Ferriby, Brough and Beverly, and we know the area well and its architecture styles well. We’ll give our informed, expert advice at every step of the way to help you make the right choice for your home. No deposits are required, and everything comes with a guarantee – so fill in the form below to get your quote today!
Postcodes we cover in and around Hull include:
- HU1 & HU2
- HU3, HU4, HU5, HU6, HU7, HU8, HU9, HU10, HU11, HU12
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.