Roofline Design are the most recommended roofline replacement company in Leeds.
We are based less than 10 minutes away from Hunsley, and have been working in the area for decades, providing roofline and guttering installations and replacements, as well as a range of other home renovations.
Our local team of highly-trained surveyors and installers know the area well and its mixture of 19th and 20th Century buildings well, and are able to provide expert advice for your home at every step of the way. We pride ourselves on unbeatable quality and value on every job, running regular special offers to give you great prices, and providing guarantees on everything we install.
Postcodes we work in near Hunslet:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.