Roofline Design provides roofline replacements and home renovations throughout the north of England.
Our team of installers have been working across the wider North Yorkshire area, for many years, offering unbeatable choice and value to customers in Knaresborough and the surrounding areas, including Starbeck and Scriven. This means they know the building styles well, and can help you find the right fit for your home.
Our commitment to the highest standards mean we never ask for a deposit and provide a guarantee on everything we install. Keep checking back for regular special offers, or fill in the form below for a free, no-obligation quote today.
Postcodes we work in around Knaresborough include:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.