Roofline Design provides roofing, conservatory, window and door replacements and installation throughout England and Scotland.
We work throughout the Lanarkshire area and have done for many years, helping customers in North Lanarkshire, South Lanarkshire, East Dunbartonshire and Glasgow with a range of home renovations, including permanent solutions to roofline issues.
Our friendly team of highly-trained surveyors and installers pride themselves on unbeatable quality and service, and we also run regular special offers to give our customers great value.
Areas we cover in and around Lanarkshire include:
- Blantyre, Cambuslang, Carluke, East Kilbride, Hamilton, Lanark, Larkhall, Rutherglen and Strathaven
- Cumbernauld, Coatbridge, Airdrie, Motherwell, Wishaw, Bellshill, Kilsyth
- Bearsden, Bishopbriggs, Kirkintilloch, Lennoxtown, Lenzie, Milngavie
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
Waterproof and watertight, Firestone rubber roofs are perfect for small flat roofs. We have a dedicated flat roof team who can respond to emergencies with a swift call-out service, and the quick installation means your new roof can be fitted with an incredibly short turnaround.
Firestone rubber roofs have a life expectancy of over 50 years, providing resistance to rain, UV radiation, fire, ozone, alkali rains, and high and low temperatures.
On the day of installation, we will:
- Check the substrate is suitable for installation, correcting any defects and removing anything that may damage the rubber membrane.
- Unroll the membrane over the roof, and allow it to settle without stretching.
- Fold the membrane around corners, drains, vents and edges to ensure everything is watertight, and that roof features remain in use.
- Attach the membrane to the roof with cold-applied adhesive