We are Roofline Design, a roofline installation and replacement company operating throughout the UK.
We’ve been working in London for many years, covering everywhere from the City of London to the full extent of Greater London.
Our team of friendly, highly-trained surveyors and installers pride themselves on providing unbeatable quality, service and value on every job, with local knowledge to help you make the right choice for your home from our product range. We never ask for a deposit, either. Fill in the form below for a free, no-obligation quote today!
Where we work in Greater London:
- Central London
- All boroughs from Zone 1 to Zone 6
- As far afield as Uxbridge, Enfield, Upminster and Croydon.
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
Waterproof and watertight, Firestone rubber roofs are perfect for small flat roofs. We have a dedicated flat roof team who can respond to emergencies with a swift call-out service, and the quick installation means your new roof can be fitted with an incredibly short turnaround.
Firestone rubber roofs have a life expectancy of over 50 years, providing resistance to rain, UV radiation, fire, ozone, alkali rains, and high and low temperatures.
On the day of installation, we will:
- Check the substrate is suitable for installation, correcting any defects and removing anything that may damage the rubber membrane.
- Unroll the membrane over the roof, and allow it to settle without stretching.
- Fold the membrane around corners, drains, vents and edges to ensure everything is watertight, and that roof features remain in use.
- Attach the membrane to the roof with cold-applied adhesive