We are Roofline Design, a roofline installation and replacement company operating throughout the UK.
We have many years of experience working for customers in Maidenhead, and throughout Berkshire, providing a range of roofing and home renovation services, including callouts for emergency replacements.
Our surveyors and installers are a friendly, professional team that pride themselves on unbeatable quality, service and value on every job, giving honest, informed advice on the best options for your home. We never ask for a deposit, only asking for payment when you’re 100% happy with our work – and the job we’ve done cleaning up!
As well as Maidenhead, we also cover the surrounding areas, including Burnham, Taplow, Bray, Hurley and out towards Slough, as well as further afield in Marlow and Bourne End.
Postcodes we work in around Maidenhead:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.