Roofline Design is a home and roofline renovations company operating throughout the UK.
We’ve been working in Worksop for many years, and also cover the surrounding areas, including Creswell, Shireoaks and Blyth.
Whether it’s an emergency replacement or a planned renovation, our team take great pride in giving you honest advice to help you make the right choice for your home from our huge product range, a friendly service on the day, and the highest standard of work.
Fill in the form and get your free quote today! There’s no obligation to go ahead, and no deposit to pay if you do.
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.