Roofline Design are one of the most highly recommended roofline replacement companies in Yorkshire.
Based in Leeds, we’ve been working throughout North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire and East Yorkshire for decades, providing all four counties with planned home renovations and responding to emergency callouts.
Our team of friendly surveyors and installers provide informed, expert advice for your home at every step of the way, helping you make the right choice for your home from our extensive product range. Our customers trust us to provide great value and an excellent service on every job – just take a look at our Checkatrade scores below as we think they speak for themselves!
Fill in the form and get a quote today – there’s no obligation to go ahead, and no deposit to pay if you do choose to.
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.