At Roofline Design, we take pride in being the most recommended roofline replacement company in the North West.
We have been providing roofline and home fascade replacements and installations in Bolton, and across the Greater Manchester area, for many years.
You’ll deal with our team of surveyors and installers from the start (no sales reps!) with honest advice on all of your options. We don’t ask for a deposit, and only hand over your invoice when you’re satisfied that we’ve done the job to the highest standard.
We work in the following areas around Bolton:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.