Unbeatable quality, service and value from Roofline Design.
At Roofline Design, we’ve been working in Collingham and Wetherby for decades, helping customers with full renovations and emergency replacements. Based just 25 minutes away in Leeds, we know the area well and can be on site quickly in an emergency.
Our local team of highly-trained surveyors and installers will provide expert advice at every step of the way (you’ll never deal with sales reps!), and we pride ourselves on unbeatable quality and value on every job.
Where we work in and around Collingham:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.