Roofline Design provides roofing, conservatory, window and door replacements and installation throughout the south of England.
We have a great deal of experience working across Essex, providing full roofline renovations to customers in Chelmsford, Basildon, Braintree, Maldon, Epping Forest, Colchester, Thurrock, Harlow, Tilbury, Southend-on-Sea, and beyond.
Our surveyors and installers (we don’t use sales reps!) are a friendly, professional team that pride themselves on providing unbeatable quality, service and value on every job. Whether we’re providing an emergency replacement or a full renovation, we never ask for a deposit, and only consider the job done when you’re 100% satisfied. Keep checking back for updated special offers!
We work in the following postcodes across Essex:
- CM0-CM24, CM77
- CB10, CB11
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.