At Roofline Design, we take pride in being the most recommended roofline replacement company in Yorkshire.
We have been providing replacements and installations in East Yorkshire for many years, and know Hornsea well – our team understand the different building styles and will be able to recommend the best options for your home.
There’s no deposit to pay, and everything we install comes with a guarantee – our commitment to exceptional quality, service and value means we aim to make everything as straightforward as possible for you. Fill in the form below and get your free, no-obligation quote today.
We work in the following postcode areas around Hornsea:
- HU11 and HU12
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.