Unbeatable quality, service and value from Roofline Design.
We specialise in providing great value and a huge range of options when it comes to permanent fixes for roofing issues, as well as offering a number of other home renovation services for our customers across the UK.
Our team of installers have extensive experience working in Ipswich, as well as in the surrounding areas of Akenham, Ravenswood and Belstead, as well as further afield in Kesgrave, Hadleigh, Felixtowe, Stowmarket, Halesworth, Southwold and beyond. We can give informed, expert advice at every step of the way to help you make the right choice for your home. We don’t ask for deposits up front – we’re confident in providing excellent quality, and we only ask for payment when you’re 100% happy. Fill in the form below and get your free, no-obligation quote today!
Postcodes we cover in and around Ipswich include:
- IP1, IP2, IP3, IP4
- IP5, IP6, IP7, IP8, IP9, IP10
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
Waterproof and watertight, Firestone rubber roofs are perfect for small flat roofs. We have a dedicated flat roof team who can respond to emergencies with a swift call-out service, and the quick installation means your new roof can be fitted with an incredibly short turnaround.
Firestone rubber roofs have a life expectancy of over 50 years, providing resistance to rain, UV radiation, fire, ozone, alkali rains, and high and low temperatures.
On the day of installation, we will:
- Check the substrate is suitable for installation, correcting any defects and removing anything that may damage the rubber membrane.
- Unroll the membrane over the roof, and allow it to settle without stretching.
- Fold the membrane around corners, drains, vents and edges to ensure everything is watertight, and that roof features remain in use.
- Attach the membrane to the roof with cold-applied adhesive