Roofline Design provide roofline replacements and a range of home renovations throughout the UK.
Based in the north of England, we’ve been working in Cumbria and the Lake District for many years, providing informed local knowledge and a huge range of choice to customers in Keswick, both in the town centre, and throughout the surrounding areas – from Castlerigg to Applethwaite, as well as further afield in Braithwaite, Threlkeld and beyond.
Our friendly team of highly-trained surveyors and installers pride themselves on providing excellent quality, service and value on every job, and we regularly run special offers. Our commitment to the highest standards mean we never ask for a deposit, and provide guarantees on everything we install. Fill in the form below for a free, no-obligation quote today!
Postcodes we work in around Keswick:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.