Roofline Design provides roofing, conservatory, window and door replacements and installation throughout England and Scotland.
We work throughout the Lanarkshire area and have done for many years, helping customers in North Lanarkshire, South Lanarkshire, East Dunbartonshire and Glasgow with a range of home renovations, including permanent solutions to roofline issues.
Our friendly team of highly-trained surveyors and installers pride themselves on unbeatable quality and service, and we also run regular special offers to give our customers great value.
Areas we cover in and around Lanarkshire include:
- Blantyre, Cambuslang, Carluke, East Kilbride, Hamilton, Lanark, Larkhall, Rutherglen and Strathaven
- Cumbernauld, Coatbridge, Airdrie, Motherwell, Wishaw, Bellshill, Kilsyth
- Bearsden, Bishopbriggs, Kirkintilloch, Lennoxtown, Lenzie, Milngavie
Get a FREE quote:
What is a composite door?
Composite doors are made from glass-reinforced polymer. A rigid, high-insulation foam core is surrounded by fibreglass and steel reinfircements, offering amazing durability – no rusting or warping – and incredible strength from such a lightweight material. They’re also virtually draught-free, and soundproof.
Coated with a textured woodgrain effect, they look and feel like wooden doors, and are available in a wide range of colours and styles. We take care of every aspect of the installation, fitting everything within a day.
What you get with a composite door from Roofline Design:
- 10-year guarantee against swelling, delamination or colour loss.
- Kitemarked hardware.
- Weather tested to BS6375.
- Secured by Design – approved by the Association of Chief Police Officers.
- Security Standard PAS 24 compliant.
- Multipoint hooked door locks.
- Stainless steel hardware, with a 25-year guarantee.