Roofline Design provides roofing, conservatory, window and door replacements and installation throughout the north of England.
We work throughout the Lancashire area and have done for many years, helping customers with a range of home renovations, including permanent solutions to roofline issues in Lancaster, as well as the surrounding area – from Scotforth and Bulk, to further afield in Quernmore, Bailrigg and beyond.
Our team of installers and surveyors will give their expert advice at every step of the way to help you make the right choice for your home from our huge product range. We pride ourselves on unbeatable quality on every job – check our customer reviews below as we believe they speak for themselves! We also run regular special offers, so keep checking back for great prices on home and roofline renovations.
Areas we cover in and around Lancaster include:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.