Roofline Design are the most recommended roofline replacement company in West Yorkshire.
Based just 15 minutes away in South Leeds, we’ve been working in Lofthouse for decades, providing roofline and guttering installations and replacements, as well as a range of home renovations and emergency callouts. We also cover Lofthouse Gare and Outwood.
Our local team of friendly surveyors and installers know the area well and provide informed, expert advice at every step of the way, helping you make the right choice from our extensive product range – we have plenty of options to suit every property, and provide guarantees on everything we install. Fill in the form and get your free, no-obligation quote today!
Postcodes we work in around Lofthouse:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.