We are Roofline Design, a roofline installation and replacement company operating throughout the UK.
We’ve been working in Worcester for many years, covering all areas of the city, as well as the surrounding area, including Malvern, Droitwich and Pershore. Our customers trust us to provide great value and an excellent service on every job – just take a look at our Checkatrade scores below as we think they speak for themselves!
Our surveyors and installers are a professional team that pride themselves on good advice, a friendly service on the day, and excellent quality of work. Fill in the form below to get a quote and you’ll hear from one of our surveyors as soon as possible.
Postcodes we cover in and around Worcester:
WR1, WR2, WR3, WR4 and WR5, as well as WR6 to WR15.
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.