Unbeatable quality, service and value from Roofline Design.
At Roofline Design, we’ve been working across the north of England for decades, helping customers with full roofline renovations and emergency replacements in Consett, and the wider County Durham area.
Our team of highly-trained roofline, flat roof, window and door installers will provide expert advice at every step of the way (you’ll never deal with sales reps), and we pride ourselves on unbeatable quality on every job, with regular special offers that provide excellent value.
Where we work in and around Consett:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
We build our conservatory roofs from scratch, using the Warmtight tiled roof system. This fully insulated roofing system will reduce heat loss in winter by 80%, help the room stay cooler in summer, and reduce the noise from the rain.
Conservatory roofs can be replaced with solid tiled roofing without any planning permission necessary – provided your conservatory meets the following criteria:
- It is built on ground level and occupies less than 30 square metres of floor space.
- It is seperated from the house with an external wall.
- Building regulations for glazing and electrical installations are met.
- Heating can be controlled with an on/off dial
If you’re not sure if your conservatory meets these conditions, get in touch – we’ll gladly undertake a free, no-obligation site visit to take a look and give you our advice.
During the installation, we will:
- Remove your existing conservatory roof.
- Install timber supports.
- Cover with Warmtight tiled roof system.
- Plaster over inside to create an attractive internal finish.