Unbeatable quality, service and value from Roofline Design.
We’re a roofline installation and replacement company working across Scotland. We have a great deal of experience working in Glasgow, and know the city’s building styles well. Our team of installers will give their expert advice at every step of the way to help you make the right choice for your home, and we offer a huge range of colours and styles across our entire product range so you can be sure of the right fit.
We’re not limited to one area of Glasgow – we cover everywhere from the city centre to Cowcaddens, Kelvinbridge, Broomhill, Drumchapel, Lambhill, and out to Mount Florida, Newlands, and beyond. We pride ourselves on unbeatable quality on every job – check our customer reviews below as we believe they speak for themselves!
Postcodes we work in in Glasgow include:
- G1, G2, G3, G4, G5
- G9, G11, G12, G13, G14, G15
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
Waterproof and watertight, Firestone rubber roofs are perfect for small flat roofs. We have a dedicated flat roof team who can respond to emergencies with a swift call-out service, and the quick installation means your new roof can be fitted with an incredibly short turnaround.
Firestone rubber roofs have a life expectancy of over 50 years, providing resistance to rain, UV radiation, fire, ozone, alkali rains, and high and low temperatures.
On the day of installation, we will:
- Check the substrate is suitable for installation, correcting any defects and removing anything that may damage the rubber membrane.
- Unroll the membrane over the roof, and allow it to settle without stretching.
- Fold the membrane around corners, drains, vents and edges to ensure everything is watertight, and that roof features remain in use.
- Attach the membrane to the roof with cold-applied adhesive