Roofline Design are the most recommended roofline replacement company in Leeds.
Based between Beeston, Hunslet Carr and Belle Isle, we’re perfectly placed to serve the whole city for renovations and emergency callouts, providing fascia, soffit and guttering installations and replacements, as well as flat roofs, conservatories, windows and doors.
Our local team of friendly surveyors and installers provide informed, expert advice for your home at every step of the way, helping you make the right choice from our extensive product range – our decades of experience means we know the architecture and building styles of Leeds incredibly well, and will be able to recommend a suitable design and the perfect fit for any home.
As well as the city centre and its suburbs, we also work further afield, including in Otley, Wetherby, Tadcaster, Pudsey and Ilkley Fill in the form below and get your free, no-obligation quote today .
Postcodes we work in around Leeds:
- City centre: LS1, LS2, LS3
- Central suburbs: LS4, LS5, LS6, LS7
- Outer suburbs: LS8 – LS20, LS25, LS26, LS27
- Non-Leeds postcodes: LS21, LS22, LS23, LS24, LS28, LS29
- We also cover the wider Leeds City region, from Craven to Selby, and everywhere in between.
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
Waterproof and watertight, Firestone rubber roofs are perfect for small flat roofs. We have a dedicated flat roof team who can respond to emergencies with a swift call-out service, and the quick installation means your new roof can be fitted with an incredibly short turnaround.
Firestone rubber roofs have a life expectancy of over 50 years, providing resistance to rain, UV radiation, fire, ozone, alkali rains, and high and low temperatures.
On the day of installation, we will:
- Check the substrate is suitable for installation, correcting any defects and removing anything that may damage the rubber membrane.
- Unroll the membrane over the roof, and allow it to settle without stretching.
- Fold the membrane around corners, drains, vents and edges to ensure everything is watertight, and that roof features remain in use.
- Attach the membrane to the roof with cold-applied adhesive