Roofline Design provides roofing, conservatory, window and door replacements and installation throughout England and Scotland.
We have been serving customers in Blyth and across Northumberland for many years.
Our friendly team of highly-trained surveyors and installers pride themselves on providing unbeatable quality, service and value on every job. Our commitment to the highest standards mean we never ask for a deposit – we only consider the job done when you’re 100% satisfied.
We work in the following areas around Blyth:
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
First contact us and we will arrange a quick 15-minute FREE quotation at a time to suit you (no high-pressure salespeople). If you are happy with everything, we email you (or post) your order confirmation with an installation date, with no deposit required.
Watch our video to see what we do:
On the day of the installation we do the following:
- Completely remove all your old rotten timber roofline, facias, soffits, guttering and barge boards.
- Slide the first row of tiles back and remove all the old corroded felt and debris that will have built up over the years and preventing any ventilation.
- Dress and remove all the rotten spar ends with secure fixings, then build up or cut them back to make sure they are all level using string lines.
- Attach 9mm solid PVCu soffit boards to the underside of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid PVCu fascia boards to the front of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid PVCu barge boards.
- A new concealed ventilation system is installed to the top of the facias (bringing your roof up to the new building regulations and allowing your roof to breathe).
- Introduce a new plastic felt tray which directs the rainfall from the tiles into the gutter.
- Install bird guard if required and requested.
- Replace your roof tiles back into the correct position. Replace all box ends with single piece box ends.
- Install new PVCu barge boards and soffit boards to replace all corroded timbers.
- Inspect, replace and patch up all cement that has been dislodged.
- Supply and install dry verge end caps (if requested at additional cost).
- Install new guttering at the correct angle to allow the water to disperse more efficiently.
- Install new fall pipes.
- Inspect the roofline installation with yourself and the fitting team upon completion.
- Tidy up and remove all the rubbish from site.
- Supply you with a receipt and 20-year guarantee.
- Simply pay the invoice on completion.