Roofline Design are the most recommended roofline replacement company in Leeds.
Based between Beeston, Hunslet Carr and Belle Isle, we’re perfectly placed to serve the whole city for renovations and emergency callouts, providing fascia, soffit and guttering installations and replacements, as well as flat roofs, conservatories, windows and doors.
Our local team of friendly surveyors and installers provide informed, expert advice for your home at every step of the way, helping you make the right choice from our extensive product range – our decades of experience means we know the architecture and building styles of Leeds incredibly well, and will be able to recommend a suitable design and the perfect fit for any home.
As well as the city centre and its suburbs, we also work further afield, including in Otley, Wetherby, Tadcaster, Pudsey and Ilkley Fill in the form below and get your free, no-obligation quote today .
Postcodes we work in around Leeds:
- City centre: LS1, LS2, LS3
- Central suburbs: LS4, LS5, LS6, LS7
- Outer suburbs: LS8 – LS20, LS25, LS26, LS27
- Non-Leeds postcodes: LS21, LS22, LS23, LS24, LS28, LS29
- We also cover the wider Leeds City region, from Craven to Selby, and everywhere in between.
Get a FREE quote:
How it works
First contact us and we will arrange a quick 15-minute FREE quotation at a time to suit you (no high-pressure salespeople). If you are happy with everything, we email you (or post) your order confirmation with an installation date, with no deposit required.
Watch our video to see what we do:
On the day of the installation we do the following:
- Completely remove all your old rotten timber roofline, facias, soffits, guttering and barge boards.
- Slide the first row of tiles back and remove all the old corroded felt and debris that will have built up over the years and preventing any ventilation.
- Dress and remove all the rotten spar ends with secure fixings, then build up or cut them back to make sure they are all level using string lines.
- Attach 9mm solid PVCu soffit boards to the underside of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid PVCu fascia boards to the front of the spars.
- Attach 18mm solid PVCu barge boards.
- A new concealed ventilation system is installed to the top of the facias (bringing your roof up to the new building regulations and allowing your roof to breathe).
- Introduce a new plastic felt tray which directs the rainfall from the tiles into the gutter.
- Install bird guard if required and requested.
- Replace your roof tiles back into the correct position. Replace all box ends with single piece box ends.
- Install new PVCu barge boards and soffit boards to replace all corroded timbers.
- Inspect, replace and patch up all cement that has been dislodged.
- Supply and install dry verge end caps (if requested at additional cost).
- Install new guttering at the correct angle to allow the water to disperse more efficiently.
- Install new fall pipes.
- Inspect the roofline installation with yourself and the fitting team upon completion.
- Tidy up and remove all the rubbish from site.
- Supply you with a receipt and 20-year guarantee.
- Simply pay the invoice on completion.